Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Boveda Humidity Control Multi Packs - 62%
Boveda Humidity Control Packs - 62% are available in 5 different multi-pack sizes for retailers and bulk users. They are designed to be effective at controlling humidity levels in herbal preparations for various sizes of container.
Your herbs will keep fresher and more flavoursome for much longer if the relative humidity levels are both precise and constant. Boveda Humidipacks ensure two-way function using reverse osmosis membranes and will therefore either absorb or release moisture, depending on whether the material to be conserved is too dry or too moist, thus maintaining a constant level for your herbs. This membrane does not allow for the transmission of the natural salts contained within.
These Boveda 62% Humidity Control Multi-Packs are available in the following sizes:
- 20 x 1 gr. packs - each good for 3.25 gr. (1/8 ounce) of cannabis
- 10 x 4 gr. packs - each good for 14 gr. (1/2 ounce) of cannabis
- 10 x 8 gr. packs - each good for 28 gr. (1 ounce) of cannabis
- 12 x 67 gr. cartons - each good for 450 gr. ( 1 lb.) of cannabis
- 6 x 320 gr. cartons - each good for 2.25 kg. (5 lb.) of cannabis
Boveda humidity packs have been certified as Food Safe by the FDA, have ISO certification and are also manufactured to GMP standards.
Boveda Relative Humidity (RH) is accurate to within 1% in an air-tight container/environment. If using an actual wooden humidor it is usually the case that the actual RH of your humidor will become stable at anything up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you're using. This is due to both humidor and ambient dryness levels.
Using Boveda has the following advantages over almost every other type of humidity control:
All Boveda packs should be replaced when they become rigid.
Boveda is used by both cultivators and retailers in jurisdictions where cannabis is legal. Boveda is chosen for the following reasons important for cannabis preservation:
- Maintains precise RH for curing and storing
- Retains 15% more terpenes
- Keeps flower fresh for up to a year
- Saves $100/lb from cannabis moisture loss
- Protects the medicinal qualities and potency
- Takes away the harshness from smoking dry flower
- Eliminates mouldy buds and their associated health risks
- Locks in the aroma you can lose by varying humidity levels
The shelf life of these packs is 2 years.
|Buy In Bulk||No|