Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Alpha Cat Small (2-8 tests Mini) Cannabis Potency Kit Cannabinoid Analysis
- Buy 2 for $132.99 each and save 5%
alpha-CAT is a Cannabinoid Analysis Tool which combines the simple analytical technique of thin-layer chromatography (TLC) with specific thin-layers and developing fluid.
What is Alpha-Cat?
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Cannabinol (CBN)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
- Cannabigerol (CBG)
- Cannabichromene (CBC)
alpha-CAT helps you to assess the effect of any specific strain with:
- A THC and CBD reference chart for indication of strength and potency
- Chemotype / cannabinoid profile which categorizes the strain
- Chemotype-effect chart indicateing the pharmacological effect to be expected
- A symptom-cure guide helping to determine which strain best helps to alleviate specific symptoms.
- Samples of cannabis or cannabis products (e.g. cookies, ice, cake, etc.)
- A well ventilated working area (a fume hood connected to a filtering system is recommended)
- Digital weighing scale (Can be purchased from our Ebay store or website)
- 1 alpha-CAT manual guide
- 1 THC and 1 CBD calibration chart, standards that allow accurate % quantification
- 2 Test plates
- 2 Dye powder microtubes (0,06 gr), for storage in cool, dry, dark conditions
- 1 Bottles of alpha-CAT test fluids (10 ml)
- 8 Eppendorf tubes (1,5 ml)
- 1 Developing jar
- 1 Dipping tray
- 1 Pipettes (3 ml)
- 1 Syringe (1 ml)
- 1 Vial with 10 capillary tubes (1 ul)
- 4 Nitrile gloves
- 1 Becher (25 ml)
- 1 capillary pipette bulb
|Buy In Bulk||No|